- The Psychology of Procrastination: How We Create Categories of the Future – Jalees Rehmen
- Why Being Different From Everyone Can Fuel Your Creativity – Scott Barry Kaufman
- Coping Strategies for Cell Phone Loss Anxiety – Rick Nauert, PhD
- Myth: Nothing Good Can Come From Conflict – Linda and Charlie Bloom
- In praise of slowness – Carl Honore
- Understanding the Cycle of Guilt – Laura Dins, MA, DIP Psych
- Are You Anxious or Stressed? – Ilyana Romanovsky M.A. MFT
- In Relationships, Be Deliberate – Emily Esfahani Smith and Galena Rhoades
- A Healthier Kind of Happiness – Jill Suttie
- The Truth about Gay Conversion Therapy – Rovert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S
Have you tried the Two Therapists Talking Sex Positivity Challenge? We’d love to hear about your experience. Let’s spread the word – send the challenge to a friend or share it on the social media of your choice!
Jasmine St. John, LMFT of JSJ Therapy and Jay Blevins, LMFT of Awen Therapy discuss their Sex Positivity Challenge. It is the result of feedback and comments to their earlier video on Sex Positivity – http://youtu.be/Wnf-26POHdo. Take the challenge to see if you feel shame or negativity around the topic of sex in our society.
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!