Awen Therapy is excited to announce the formation of a Woman’s Sexuality Group which will be facilitated by Intern Melissa Bleiler.
What the Body Wants:
A Woman’s Sexuality Group
Join a small group of women in a 6-week discussion and exploration of sexuality.
In this group we’ll be:
- Discussing where our concepts of sex and sexuality are reinforced
- Expanding understanding of the physiology of sex
- Addressing sexual pleasure and blocks to achieving greater comfort with sexual activities
- Learning to ask for what you want and need from your partner
- Building sexual resiliency when changes in our bodies change the way pleasure is received
The group will meet Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:30 pm
October 28 – December 9 (no meeting Nov 25)
This group will be lead by a Marriage and Family Therapy Intern, is confidential, and is limited to 8 members.
The cost is $25 to cover the room charge.
To be considered as a member (a brief screening is required), call or email Melissa at: